- Paera (Hyperplasticizer-retarder)
- Sumix M (Plasticizer-retarder)
- Lignoso N (Plasticizer-retarder)
It is an aqueous solution of polycarboxylate ether of a certain composition and configuration. It has high water reducing level, excellent retardation effect and excellent dynamics of the compressive strength growing.
- a. Permanent concrete consistency and a protection from a separation
- b. High water reducing rate
- c. Reduces the bleeding of concrete
- d. Excellent slump retention at high temperature and low humidity
- e. Excellent dynamic of increasing of compressive strength
- f. Reducing peak temperature of cement hydration, due to timing of this process
- g. Can help to produce a concrete of high strength
- a. Skyscrapers and massive concrete structures that require a combination of high strength and a seamless monolithic process
- b. Production of self-compact concrete
- c. Construction of bridges that require a combination of high strength characteristics and long-term workability
- e. Production of self-compacting concrete
- f. Manufacture of transport concrete
- ⇒ Weight of dry polymer by weight of cement: 0.03 - 0.5%
- ⇒ Weight of dry polymer by weight of cement: 0.25 -1%
- a. Concrete General Purpose:
- b. Concrete with increased strength and mobility:
- Appearance: light yellow solution
- Ph: 6.0 ± 1.0
- Density (20°C, g/cm3): 1.11 ± 0.02
- Chloride content, %: max.0,10
- Alkaline content (in form of Na2O), %: max.0,6
Supplied in 1000 kg containers, 220 kg drums, 25 kg cans.
Minimum shelf life - 12 months if stored in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions in unopened original packaging.
Store at +5°C, in a closed container to avoid direct sunlight, protect from high temperatures. If the product is frozen, thaw at positive temperature and stir. Mismatch recommended storage conditions can lead to premature damage to the packaging or change in the properties of the product.
If you want to know more just write us to get:
Highly effective setretarding concrete plasticizers, water reducing superplasticizers
SUMIX M belongs to the group of admixtures based on deep modification of calcium lignosulfonates (with no sugars and low air entering effect), improving the wetting of cement parts by water mixing. As a result, an a homogeneous concrete is formed, cement is characterized by low internal forces and with better workability of the mixture.
- -increased consistency while maintaining a constant W/C
- -higher workability to facilitate its pumping, laying, compacting and finishing surface
- -smaller amount of mixing water with maintaining a consistency, all these increase the density of concrete
- -effectiveness of cement hydration, increasing strength, water resistance, durability and lowering absorb-ability and shrinkage
- -retarding effect of the cement has positive effects on the workability time of this concrete mix in case of high temperature and long distance for transport
Recommended dosage 0,1 - 2,0% in relation to weight of a cement. Higher dosages are possible, but they should be used after appropriate tests. Required dosage depends on the desired consistency, which must be determined on the basis of tests. High dosage of this admixture at low temperatures can cause significant retarding effect, especially with cements type N.
- -ready-mixed concrete used for the construction of footings and foundation slabs, walls, columns and ceilings
- -structural elements made of reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete
- -floor concrete (including underfloor heating), screed
- -concretes for engineering construction with high durability features, low water absorption, high consistency but low W/C when used in combination with our admixtures
- -elements from vibropressed concrete
- Basic raw material: calcium lignosulfonates
- Form: liquid
- Density (at 20 oC): 1.10±0.02 g/cm3
- pH (at 20oC): 5.2±1.0
- Chloride content: ≤ 0.1% by mass
- Alkali content: ≤ 3.0% by mass
12 months. Keep original packaging 50C to + 300C. Protect from direct sunlight and freezing. During storage, sedimentation of the product may occur (max 0.7%), however, it has no effect on the admixture.
5 kg, 25 kg, 250 kg, 500 kg, 1000 kgs.
Sodium lignosulphonate is used in many industrial fields. As water reducer it is used because of small dosage, low air content, good workability. The product is a modified nature lignin product. It has light wooden smell, it is not poisonous, not harmful. This powder has a good moisture absorption ability, water solubility and high chemical stability. It has different levels of purity (according to sugars left in the product).
The product can be used as water-reducer in a concrete admixture. It can lower a water requirements, promote the workability of concrete, reduce formulation cost and so on. The product can be used with different cements and inert aggregates. This products improves a fluidity and keeps slump retention at low dosage 0.2-0.3% (dry-dry) according to the experiment of customer.
Some things to know:
1. It is better soluble in cold water then in hot. Do not warm up water before solubilizing otherwise you will get fisheyes.
2. It has slump retention because of natural sugars. It means it can be spoiled in warm weater.
3. Do not overdosage it. Again because of natural sugars it can decrease final compression strength.
25kg bags. We can offer sodium lignosulphonate in a variety of packing options to fulfill customers` needs.
If you want to know more just write us to get:
Subscribe to Our News
Sign up to our newsletter subscription and be the first to know about latest news with retarders admixtures.